Mon, Jul 27|
ROCKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING CAMPS
Rocky Mountain Wrestling Camps will continue it's streak as the longest running wrestling camp in America! RMWC will be moving outdoors this summer to Jorgensen Park's, Outdoor Ice Rink. Gunnison County Residents of ALL ages are invited to "Wrestle at the Rink", July 27-29th for FREE!
Time & Location
Jul 27, 2020, 8:00 AM – Jul 29, 2020, 3:00 PM
Jorgensen Park, Gunnison, CO 81230, USA
About the Event
Due to COVID-19, this years format has changed compared to years past. We are limiting our participants to Gunnison County Residents ONLY to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and participants.
With safety being our #1 priority, the following measures will be taken:
- Camp will be hosted at the Gunnison Outdoor Ice Rink to ensure optimal airflow.
- The registration limit will correspond with Gunnison County guidelines.
- Participants will read and sign liability waiver as well as COVID-19 mitigation expectations.
- We will provide multiple check in stations to perform symptom checks and sanitize hands before each session.
- Wrestling mats will be sanitized after each session.
- Record of all staff and participant attendance will be kept.
- All staff will wear masks and social distance whenever possible.
- Participants will be expected to bring their own water bottles or bottled water will be available for purchase. Sharing of water will be prohibited.
- Spectators are only allowed outside of the ice rink perimeter and encouraged to maintain social distance.
WCU Wrestling will take every precaution necessary in order to run a successful, and safe, wrestling camp. We will abide by the CDC guidelines, Gunnison County guidelines, and the Colorado guidelines set by Governor Polis. We are grateful to have the opportunity to continue Rocky Mountain Wrestling Camps and ask that all spectators and partipants comply with these safety measures.